2 ProComm Ltd. Consultants
Maximum 8 Participants
The program features live, virtual instruction and is conducted in two engaging, highly-interactive segments:
- Morning: 150-minute Group session focused on virtual delivery skills, effective content organization, and creating audience interaction
- Afternoon: 150-minute Skill Practice and Application session where each participant will conduct a 5-7 minute presentation and receive expert coaching.
The program includes:
- Live, virtual instruction by two ProComm Ltd expert consultants
- Participant breakout sessions for delivery practice and peer interaction
- Interaction through Zoom functionality (including polls, chat responses, annotations)
- Video-recorded practice presentation to create self-awareness and identify competency and development focus
- Professional coaching feedback
- Action Plan for next steps
- Participant e-handout for prework and reinforcement
Private coaching sessions are also available for a deeper dive into skill refinement with video-recorded exercises and feedback. Our executive consultants will help the participant identify strengths and opportunities to hone key skills. They will also give specific feedback on how to increase impact and establish an action plan to support ongoing practice.