Here is what some of our clients have to say:
How will you apply the concepts and skills you learned?
- “This is a great presentation skill set. These concepts will be utilized everyday in speaking to large groups.”
- “These skills will give me a competitive edge.”
- “Everything I learned today can be applied to my daily job – meetings, conference calls, informal discussions, and formal presentations.”
- “I will incorporate this when working with patients and other physicians.”
- “This training is very useful in my job. I’m going to apply it step by step to reach long-term results.”
Comments on the consultant’s delivery:
- “Unbelievable! Almost impossible to find an error in the trainer’s presentation.”
- “Flawless execution.”
- “Good pace, positive energy, safe environment, constructive feedback.”
- “Great interactive presentations and exercises. Both consultants lead by example all of the tools that they presented.”
- “Exceeded expectations! We were like sponges trying to get every bit of info the trainer would give us.”
- “The delivery and material was extremely informative. Their knowledge was incredible.”
How did the seminar compare with other seminars you have attended?
- “This could be a life changer if I apply what I’ve learned. Great info in such a short seminar.”
- “Very interactive – I learned a lot about perceptions of me that I might not have known otherwise.”
- “Fun, interactive and extremely informative. Never lost my attention or focus.”
- “Excellent content. The “hands on” exercises move you out of your comfort zone.”
- “The video camera allowed us to practice more to learn the skills instead of being lectured to.”
- “Best workshop that I have participated in during my 10 years with (Fortune 1000 firm)”.
Who would this program be of value to?
- “Entire marketing team and leadership.”
- “Nearly anyone can benefit from learning these communication skills.”
- “Anyone struggling with presentations to people.”
- “National speakers.”
- “District and Regional Managers.”
- “The improvement I saw in myself and the confidence I have gained is priceless.”
- “My first presentation skills course – well worth the time out of the office!”